- 05.21.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.28.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.29.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- 06.03.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.04.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Reducing Your Risk of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
Avoid Repeated Exposure to Certain Chemicals
Avoid Exposure to Radiation
Avoid Exposure to HIV
Take precautions when engaging in sexual activity:
- Abstain from sex or have only monogamous sex with a person who is not infected with HIV.
- Use latex condoms and water-based lubricants.
- Use a female polyurethane condom.
- Limit your number of sexual partners.
- Avoid sexual partners who are HIV-positive or use injected drugs.
- Do not share hypodermic needles with anyone.
Control Auto-immune Diseases
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society website. Available at: http://www.lls.org/#/diseaseinformation/lymphoma/nonhodgkinlymphoma. Updated March 15, 2012. Accessed April 30, 2013.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. EBSCO DynaMed website. Available at: https://dynamed.ebscohost.com/about/about-us. Updated April 29, 2013. Accessed April 30, 2013.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute website. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/non-hodgkin. Accessed April 30, 2013.