Women and Infant Care Links
Many changes are going on in your life right now. There are many things to do in preparing for your new baby. This checklist is a helpful reminder of some of the things you need to do in preparing for the arrival of your baby.
- Schedule your obstetric appointments and be sure to keep them. Prenatal care is vitally important for a healthy pregnancy.
- Pre-register to deliver at Women’s & Children’s Hospital by your first trimester. Download the Hospital Pre-Admit Form or Pre-register online.
- Register for childbirth and parent education classes. Plan ahead and call 1-877-30-CARE-1 (1-877-302-2731) or enroll here.
- During your delivery, you may require anesthesia such as the epidural. Please note that our anesthesia physicians will bill you separately. For more information or to receive a quote, please call 1-800-224-0859.
- If you have a birthing plan, please review it with your obstetrician. It is also recommended that you choose a pediatrician prior to delivery.