- 06.18.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.24.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.25.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.26.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- 07.01.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Just under 600,000 people died from heart related diseases in 2009. That's according to the latest statistics from the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention. Although that number is on the decline it is still enough to rank heart disease as our nations number 1 killer.
Below are videos featuring Dr. Wyatt, Dr. Lirtzman, Dr. McElderry, Dr. Patlola, Dr. Dalal and Acadian Ambulance offerings tips on how to live a heart healthy life, how to recognize a heart attack and what to do in an emergency.