- 05.20.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.21.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.28.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.29.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- 06.03.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Nearly 41,000 women in the U.S. died of breast cancer in 2007. That's according to the latest statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Another 203,000 were diagnosed with some form of breast cancer.
Presented here are videos featuring three Breast-dedicated surgeons at Women's & Children's Hospital, Dr. Bolin, Dr. James-Hart, Dr. Williams and Dr. Meyer discussing the importance of breast cancer awareness. Each video offers valuable information and tips on how to stay aware and be vigilant, especially if there is a history of breast cancer in your family or you have other risk factors.