- 05.28.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.29.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- 06.03.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.04.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 06.05.13 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Archive by Year
Application Deadline For Gift Of Hope
April 16, 2012
LAFAYETTE – The application deadline for infertile couples interested in applying for the GIFT of HOPE 2012 is April 27, 2012. The GIFT of HOPE is a joint charitable program launched by Fertility & Women’s Health Center of Louisiana, Women’s & Children’s Hospital, and Sheridan Healthcare to help one infertile couple each year overcome the financial barriers to building their family through the gift of one in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycle. The combined value of this donated IVF cycle is estimated at $15,000.
Couples interested in applying to GIFT of HOPE 2012 must meet the following general eligibility criteria:
- Have a documented medical need for in vitro fertilization. A letter explaining this need is required, on letterhead, from their reproductive endocrinologist or gynecologic professional;
- Have a combined gross income of $80,000 a year or less before taxes;
- Are Louisiana residents;
- Have medical insurance coverage which includes prenatal care but does not include coverage for in vitro fertilization.
Applicants must also submit with their application a letter describing in their own words the compelling nature of their need for fertility treatment. More information and a downloadable application can be found at www.fertilityanswers.com or calling 337/989-8795.
Since its creation in 2006, eight couples have been awarded the GIFT of HOPE. Each couple was chosen based on their medical needs for in vitro fertilization and their lack of financial means to pay for it. We are proud to report that to date three children have been born as a result of the GIFT of HOPE. To see their stories and pictures, please visit www.fertilityanswers.com.
Fertility & Women’s Health Center of Louisiana offers comprehensive treatment of infertility, including Assistant Reproductive Technologies and In Vitro Fertilization, treatment of multiple pregnancy loss, endometriosis, and all other reproductive endocrine disorders, routine gynecologic care and menopause management.
Women’s & Children’s Hospital offers quality cost-effective healthcare services for the women and children of Acadiana.
Sheridan Healthcare offers the finest, most consistent teams of physicians and healthcare specialists to hospitals, ambulatory surgical facilities and healthcare providers.