Join the Elaine M. Junca Women’s Imaging Centre team on Saturday, March 21, downtown in Parc Sans Souci (adjacent to Don’s) for the 16th annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Race entry form
Help us raise much needed funds to continue the fight against breast cancer in Acadiana.
Visit KomenAcadiana.org or click here and follow these instructions:
- Under “Events,” click on “Race for the Cure – Acadiana” in the drop-down menu.
- Click “Register.”
- Click on the “Join an Existing Team” icon.
- Click “First Time Registration” if this is your first visit to the site. Otherwise, enter your user name and password. There is a link provided below the “Log In” button if you do not remember your user name and password from 2014 or another previous year.
- In the “Team Name” field, type exactly “Elaine M Junca” – with no “.” after “Junca.” Click the “Search for a Team” button.
- Follow the instructions to complete you registration.
You must register with the Elaine M. Junca Women’s Imaging Centre team to be included on the team and receive the official Women’s Imaging Centre T-shirt. Those who register with the Women’s Imaging Centre and Komen Acadiana before 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 12, will receive a T-shirt from both for a single $35 registration fee!
Contact Trevis R. Badeaux, Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator, at (337) 521-9172 or email Trevis.Badeaux@hcahealthcare.com for more information.